The Milford Prevention Council serves to implement a variety of intervention resources through education, treatment and enforcement issues relating to substance abuse. The Council identifies and addresses these issues in a way that is equally productive, sustainable, realistic and valuable to the community now and in the future.
The MPC Works To:
- Reduce substance abuse in the community.
- Address factors that increase risk of substance abuse.
- Promote factors that minimize the risk of substance abuse.
- Strengthen and diversify collaboration.
- Enhance student connectedness to school.